What is an NBCC Alumni Ambassador?
Ambassadors are proud NBCC Alumni who want to help NBCC Alumni share information and events that help support students and other alumni. Ambassadors will take their connection to NBCC to a higher level and be a part of the fun.
What kind of things would I have to do?
There are many opportunities for Ambassadors to connect with NBCC students and alumni, including:
- Be social - share related stories over social media;
- Be active - participate in regional NBCC events;
- Be considerate - serve as selection committee members for Alumni Recognition Awards or on the Alumni Family Scholarship evaluation committee;
- Be helpful - assist in planning regional NBCC Alumni events; and
- Be positive - demonstrate a positive attitude and advocate on behalf of NBCC Alumni.
The NBCC Alumni team will keep you up-to-date with what’s going on and how you can help.
Wondering if you’re a good fit?
If you can answer yes to all or most of these questions, then you are a perfect fit.
- Are you a proud NBCC graduate?
- Can you commit to a one-year term as an Alumni Ambassador?
- Are you willing to help promote NBCC Alumni activities?
- Do you want to be more active as an NBCC Alumni?
- Are you interested in professional development opportunities?