Apply Online! The easiest and fastest way to submit your application.
International Applicants: $100 CDN application fee for a choice of one or two programs
Step 1 - Apply Online Now/Access your in-progress application (Save & return to your application any time during the process prior to submitting it final)
NOTE: If you apply online, you must pay online. The application fee payment is required before submitting your application online. Also see Paying the Application Fee section below.
Step 2 - Once you submit your online application; if required, go directly to the section to submit your transcripts/documentation
If you are in New Brunswick, Canada and don’t have access to a computer… NBCC has open access computers at all campus locations
if you want to APPLY ONLINE and need access, please visit us!
Paying the Application Fee
- Debit and Credit Card (Visa/MC) is accepted via Service New Brunswick (SNB). For Debit card transactions at SNB–CIBC/Royal Bank/BMO/Scotiabank are accepted. (see Payment Options)
- Visa/MC is accepted via phone at College Admissions Service for applications not submitted online – see Customer Support section below for CAS contact information
- If applying in person at any of our NBCC campus locations, all other methods of payment are accepted including cash, debit/credit, or cheque/money order (payable to Minister of Finance)
Other Application Information and Assistance:
If you cannot apply online, contact the College Admissions Service (CAS):
CAS CUSTOMER SUPPORT – To inquire about your application status or if you need assistance with the online Application and/or related payment process, contact CAS at:
1-888-796-NBCC (within North America)
1-506-759-6419 (outside North America)
Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: if you are in New Brunswick, Canada you can also apply in person at any of our six NBCC campus locations throughout the province.
Nigerian Applicants: please see information on submitting WAEC and/or NECO results before
completing the application.
International Applications - Important Dates and timelines:
International applicants may apply as of June 1st each year for the following academic year (for September or January start programs). Applications received prior to June 1st will be dated as received June 2nd
- The Selection Process commences October 1st each year for the following September start programs
- The Selection Process commences February 1st each year for the following January start programs
- Applicants will receive acknowledgment letters for receipt of application via email only. Notifications of application status will be sent following October 1st (for September start programs) and following February 1st (for January start programs)
International Applications- Once the evaluation/selection process is complete:
International students have a one-time opportunity to defer your application to the next academic year
What does deferring my application mean?
If you are not able to attend the program in which you had been accepted because of study permit/visa refusal, you can request a deferral of your application to the next academic year one time only without needing to reapply.
How do I defer my application?
Proof of study permit refusal is required and needs to be submitted to the College Admissions Service. After you have been deferred once, a new application submission is required to be considered for future terms.
Important Timelines to meet:
NBCC defers applications as requested by the applicant on or before October 1st of each year for the following September start programs.
NBCC defers applications as requested by the applicant on or before February 1st of each year for the following January start programs.
All other applications will automatically be cancelled/withdrawn. If applicants contact College Admissions Service after the due dates (October/February as indicated above) your deferral may still be granted. You must meet deferral requirements
listed above and the application may be re-instated for the following year with a new date/time stamp and no application fee will be requested.
Deferral request must be sent via email to email@example.com
What happens when I’m on a wait list for a program?
If you have been placed on a waiting list, a deferral is possible but only upon request. If we do not receive a request, your application will be cancelled at the end of the admission cycle for the current year.
When your application is considered complete
It is important to note applications are considered complete and date/time stamped as such when the application fee is received AND all official required documentation is received by the College Admissions Service (CAS) to meet entrance requirements.