NBCC has an Assistance Program that is free to employees and students.
Life can be complicated. Get help with all of life's questions, issues and concerns with inConfidence. Any time, 24/7, 365 days a year. It is a one-stop solution that provides confidential advice, resources and tools to support.
For students, contact your campus’ student success centre.
For employees, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIFE: Stress, Relationships, Anxiety, Depression, Grief/Loss, Legal Issues
HEALTH: Healthy eating/exercise, Sleep, Quitting Tobacco, Safety
FAMILY: Parenting, Separation/Divorce, Teenagers,
Caring for Older Adults
WORK: Work Relationships, Navigating Change, Retirement Planning
MONEY: Saving, Dealing with Debt, Estate Planning, Buying/Renting a Home
For students, in particular:
- Student Life Toolkit
- Managing Stress as a College or University Student
- Stress Management Toolkit
- Adjusting to College or University: Tips for Students
- Money Tips for Millennials
- 5 Secrets of Successful Students
- Dealing with Depression in College
- Financial planning for Millennials