Children’s communicative practices, language, literacies, and literate identities are co-constructed within a range of relationships. In this course, students learn to co-create and evaluate curriculum to enhance and develop children’s communication and literacies through multimodal meaning making practices.
Literacies and Play explores how to recognize and extend upon children’s wide range of experiences and immerse children in an interactive, positive, playful, and language rich environment. This course focuses on the facilitation of high quality literacy and communication curriculum for young children that recognizes the value of play.
Click () below for more information
|Campus||Dates||Time ||Registration Status|
|Online||Apr 03, 2023 - Jun 09, 2023||N/A||Open| Register Now
Tuition & Fees:
- (Required) Literature For Young Children: Supporting Emergent Edition 7
- (Required) Much More Than the ABC’s –- The Early Stages of Re
- Prerequisite: Early Childhood Education or ECE Certificate
- Requires an ECE Certificate from a recognized institution
- For students taking part-time Early Childhood Education Diploma courses through Continuing Education, see the 2019 ECE Diploma Program Path by clicking on the following link:
NBCC Program Paths