Below is the process for Home Schooled Applicants:
Step 1: Once you decide the program(s) of your choice, you must apply online with the online application found at how-to-apply.
Step 2: You must complete the Homeschooled Student Application Form (pdf) see instructions below
Step 3: Upload your transcripts and Home Schooled Student Form with your online application or they can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org after you’ve applied online.
Please note that your application will not be evaluated until the home school Form has been received.
Instructions for Homeschooled Form
- Download the Homeschooled Student Application Form (IMPORTANT: right-click the link and select "Save target as…" or "Save link as…" to download and save to your computer)
- Right-Click the downloaded form and select "Open With... Adobe Reader" (if you do not have Adobe Reader installed, please visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/ to
- Fill in the applicable fields.
- Save the form as a PDF.
- Upload the form with your online application or send as attachment to email@example.com
What else do I need to know?
- Life experience matters! If you completed previous post-secondary courses or acquired program/course related work experience, you may be eligible for credit transfer or formal recognition through our RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) program.
- Post-secondary education is an investment that pays off! Learn about financial options available while attending college.
- We are here to help! If you have questions or need more information, let us know. We want to make your transition to NBCC as smooth as possible.