Apply Online (Recommended)
We are no longer considering the majority of international applications for Fall of 2018; however if you are an International applicant who is currently living in Canada with a valid study permit please call our Admissions Center at 1-888-796-6222 for consideration. Please note that you can currently apply for Programs starting in 2019.
Applying online is the easiest and fastest way to get us your application! You can save and return to your application at any time prior to completing and submitting it via the applicable link below. Online payment of the application fee is required when
using, and before submitting, your application via online method.
International applicants: $100 CDN for a selection of 1 or 2 programs.
Apply Online Now / Access your in-progress application
If you need support or assistance with the online application or the related payment process, please contact the College Admissions Service at 1-888-796-NBCC (within North America)
or 1-506-759-6419 (outside North America).
Once you have submitted your online application, you can go directly to the Submit your transcripts/documentation step.
If you are unable to apply online, please contact International Applicants:email@example.com
for other application
Nigerian applicants: please see information on submitting WAEC and/or NECO results before
completing the application.
- International applicants may apply commencing June 1/2018 for the 2019-2020 academic year.
(Applications received prior to June 1st will be dated as received June 2nd.)
- Evaluations and acceptances will commence October 1/2018 for September 2019 program starts.
- Evaluations and acceptances will commence February 1/2019 for January 2020 program starts
(Applicants will receive acknowledgment letters for receipt of application only. Notifications of application status will be sent after October 1/2018 for
September 2019 start and after February 1/2019 for January 2020 start).
Once the evaluation selection process is complete:
Opportunity to defer your application to the next academic year:
What does deferring my application mean?
- If you are not able to attend the program in which you had been accepted because of study permit/visa refusal, you can request a deferral of your application to the next academic year one time only without having to reapply. Proof of study permit
refusal will be required. After you have been already deferred once, a new application submission will be required if you wish to be considered for future terms.
- If you have been placed on a waiting list, a deferral is possible but only upon request. If we do not receive a request, then your application will be cancelled at the end of the admission cycle for the current year. Deferral request can be sent by
email at International@nbcc.ca
Important to Note:
- NBCC will only defer applications as requested by the applicant on or before October 1/2018 for September 2019 start programs.
- NBCC will only defer applications as requested by the applicant on or before February 1/2019 for January 2020 start programs.
- All other applications will automatically be cancelled/withdrawn. If applicants contact College Admission Services-CAS after the due dates, and meets deferral requirements listed above, the application can be re-instated for the following year with
a new date/time stamp and no application fee will be requested.