Depending on your program of study, you may find that technology will play a greater role not only as you study but in your future career. Our LIVE (Learning Integrated Virtually Everywhere) service integrates technology into your NBCC experience to not only enhance your access to learning but also ensure you’re trained in the technology you’ll need for your future career.
As a student enrolled in a LIVE program, you...
- have a world of knowledge at your fingertips via the NBCC wireless network
- may find that your learning is delivered through technology. For example, you may have to complete class assignments online or maintain an electronic journal.
- have enhanced communication with your classmates and instructors when not in the classroom
- benefit from enhanced flexibility if you work, have family responsibilities or commute
What programs are LIVE programs?
Check the full listing of LIVE programs here.
Participants in the LIVE program receive:
- All required software
- Technical support for software installed at NBCC
- On-campus wireless access
To ensure the software required for your program operates properly, we strongly recommend a computer that meets our minimum specifications.