In the first two years (2017-2019), we focused on:
- defining, better understanding and reducing barriers for individuals not currently considering or participating in post-secondary education.
- alternative hours and modes of delivery, including technology-enabled services.addressing the availability of enhanced support services through
- delivery of transitional support, career planning and employment services for prospective learners.increasing the
- authentic partnerships with Indigenous communities.increasing opportunities for staff and students to learn from and about Indigenous knowledge, culture and history through
- employee professional development plan for leading change and responding to diverse learner needs.developing and implementing an
- continuous improvement approach to further our strategic goals – with a focus on productivity, effectiveness and efficiency.identifying and implementing a