Early Learning and Childcare Administration
Early learning and childcare centre administrators must ensure their organization is professionally run and meets the needs of children, families, and staff. Early Learning and Childcare Administration provides an introduction to the skills required of an administrator to successfully open, operate, and manage a centre or day home. Students explore various strategies related to financial management, marketing, communication, and evaluation of programming.
Successful early learning and childcare centres require knowledgeable and communicative administrators whether they work in large centres with multiple people or in a dayhome run by one individual.
Click the class you are interested in for more information
|Campus||Dates||Time ||Registration Status|
|Online||Apr 05, 2021 - Jun 11, 2021||N/A||Pending|
Tuition & Fees:
- (Required) HR Tool Kit (free resource)
- (Required) Links to the Occupational Standards and How-To –Us
- (Required) Occupational Standards For Child Care Administrato
- Prerequisite: Early Childhood Education or ECE Certificate
- Requires an ECE Certificate from a recognized institution
- For students taking part-time Early Childhood Education Diploma courses through Continuing Education, see the 2019 ECE Diploma Program Path by clicking on the following link:
NBCC Program Paths