Creating a Learning Community
Nurturing environments are the backbone of positive early learning and childcare communities. When children are included and respected, the opportunities to learn increase which produces higher quality experiences and outcomes. Students explore how to purposefully plan and organize their environments in relation to the curriculum and learning community.
Creating a Learning Community examines the importance of reciprocal relationships with children as well as observations of their interests and reactions to learning experiences. Students develop ways to increase children’s sense of belonging, engagement, responsibility, cooperation, and reflection.
Click the class you are interested in for more information
|Campus||Dates||Time ||Registration Status|
|Online||Jan 11, 2021 - Mar 26, 2021||N/A||Closed|
Tuition & Fees:
- (Required) Learning Together with Young Children. A Curriculu
- (Required) Reflecting in Communities of Practice: A Workbook
- Prerequisite: Early Childhood Education or ECE Certificate
- Requires an ECE Certificate from a recognized institution
- For students taking part-time Early Childhood Education Diploma courses through Continuing Education, see the 2019 ECE Diploma Program Path by clicking on the following link:
NBCC Program Paths