The NBCC Foundation offers annual scholarships and bursaries to full-time students studying at any NBCC campus.
To be eligible:
- you must be registered as a full time student at NBCC;
- you must be enrolled in a regular or contract training program at least one (1) academic year in duration;
- you must demonstrate a financial need on your application.
- Full time students complete the online application by OCTOBER 15
- You’ll be notified if you are successful in December
- Disbursements are made in January
- An award ceremony is held at each campus in early winter to recognize your accomplishment
How to apply:
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can use one application to apply for multiple awards. Detailed information on the application criteria and the application form can be found at www.foundation.nbcc.nb.ca. For your convenience, the application form is now direct-fillable and can be saved once completed.