Full-Time Tuition Fees: Accounting and Payroll Administration (Estimate Only)
|Year 1||Fall Term||Winter Term||Spring Term||Summer Term||Total|
|Student Government Fee||$90.00||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$90.00|
|Total Student Government, Health & Dental Fees||$355.00||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||$355.00|
Note: This is a LIVE Program
and requires a laptop computer supplied by the student.
* Important Notes
- Estimated costs only: all Tuition & Fees are subject to change at any time.
- Part-Time Students are those enrolled in less than 60% of the standard Full-Time credit load for the relevant Program's term.
- Weekly, Per Course or Per Credit charges may not exceed Full-Time tuition & fees for the courses included in that Program's term.
- All Tuition & Fees are charged and refunded in accordance with New Brunswick Community College's Tuition and Other Student Fees policy.
- This Tuition & Fees schedule applies to Regular Programs with a duration of 30 to 40 weeks. Standard weekly rate applies to all other Regular Programs.
- Parking and other related fees may apply to some NBCC locations (e.g. Fredericton Campus and Saint John Allied Health).
- Some programs have optional field or group trips with the program which may result in additional costs to students.
- Some programs are associated with external accrediting bodies and/or associations. NBCC programs leading to external certification by those bodies may result in additional fees to students after graduation.
- Some NBCC programs have off-site co-op, practicum or internships which may occur outside the campus region. Students are responsible for all associated travel costs to and from host sites.